Subject: Re: mosaic problem
To: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/17/2000 21:03:40
	My guess is it is checking for available space before writing
	a file - unfortunately it it probably using a 32bit number,
	rather than off_t so it overflows at 2GB.

	If you have the time it would be good to track down the error
	message you see in the source, which should be where it makes
	the check, and change the variables it uses to off_t. If you
	do not have thetime to do this, send a pr with send-pr, and
	keep your homedir on a filesystem with less than 2GB free :)

		David/absolute