Subject: panic: vgonel: not clean
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/07/2000 19:12:48
I'm running 1.4P on my 5000/200:

NetBSD bombadil 1.4P NetBSD 1.4P (bombadil) #2: Sat Dec 11 05:33:02 PST 1999 agrier@bombadil:/amd/goldberry/usr/local/src/NetBSD/src/sys/arch/pmax/compile/bombadil pmax

and just a few minutes ago got the following while compiling tinyfugue
sources from pkgsrc (and with staticly-linked ultrix setiathome running
in the background):

panic: vgonel: not clean
syncing disks... 20 20 19 15 9 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 giving up

I doubt I could reproduce this panic since I have no idea what triggered
it, and needless to say I'm suping and compiling a new kernel as I
type, but I thought there might be some parties here interested in my
panic.  Sorry I can't produce more information.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
  "Time Correct function allows automatically correcting slight variation