Subject: Re: anon cvs and ssh
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/04/2000 21:48:21
NetBSD Mailing list wrote:

> [ ssh problems ]
> Anyone have suggestions?  I used simple "configure" and "make."   I know of
> no exceptions I should have made with command-line arguments to configure.

You're _not_ using pkgsrc?  There are pmax-specific patches
the the GMP library included in the NetBSD package system for
ssh.  If you don't want to install pkgsrc, at least look in the
pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/security/ssh/patches on ftp.netbsd.org.

As Greg McGarry mentioned, because of wonderful US export restrictions
we can't make binary packages of ssh (nor many other crypto-type
programs) available.

Simon.