Subject: Re: missing files?
To: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/04/2000 01:49:58
on 1/4/00 1:35 AM, Daniel Senderowicz at daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just finished installing 1.4.2_ALPHA and noticed that in
> /usr/X11R6/bin there is no 'xv'. I compared the number of files
> between this directory and the corresponding one of 1.4.1 and
> there a significant less number of files. Is it appropriate to
> copy the missing ones from 1.4.1? Thanks,
>
> Dan

    xv is a package that you must add to your system after installing. You
can check http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation for the package information or
you can download it straight from the ftp site. When you have the xv package
then you need simply do a pkg_add xv123-4.tgz
    If I recall there are several other packages that you must have
installed before xv will install. Dependencies are listed on the web page.

    Chris