Subject: Re: make release problems with mdec/boot
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/04/2000 08:59:36
[[ Gak - I go to sleep one night and there's almost more pmax mail than
   there has been for the last month! ]]

NetBSD Mailing list wrote:

> I'm still struggling trying to build a pmax snapshot here.
>
> Any thoughts on the following would be appreciated:
>
> during make release:
>
> 	all ===> instkernel
> 	make: don't know how to make /gorge/pmax/live/usr/mdec/boot. Stop
> 	*** Error code 2
>
> Out of curiosity, I tried make in sys/pmax/stand/boot.  This works cleanly, except
> boot isn't built.  pmax-boot is, however.

This is fall-out from when /boot changed name to /boot.pmax.  I thought
I'd fixed all references but obviously missed this one.  Rev 1.13 of
distrib/pmax/instkernel/Makefile should work.

Simon.