Subject: Re: What monitors work on 5000/200 box?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/03/2000 14:14:11
on 1/3/00 7:19 AM, David Brownlee at abs@netbsd.org wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Chris Tribo wrote:
>
>> [-- much useful pmax info --]
>>
>> Did I write enough? Hope that helps. I've been contemplating
>> setting up a mini DEC info web page with pictures, settings and info on
>> VAXen and PMAXen when I get the time.
>
> We have some (small) set of pmax and vax info on various pages
> on www.netbsd.org. It would be good if we could expand them -
> might you be interested in the job? :)
>
> David/absolute

    Sure thing, I'll start putting some stuff together. When I have
something put together I'll post the URL for ppl to check its technical
accuracy :-) I can scan in some pictures of some of my DEC stuff 5000/240,
5000/200, RAM chips, Prestoserve card, PMAG-C, PMAGB-BA, PMAG-A, VS
3100/m30, keyboards, mice, etc. Basically anything that I have, I can get up
on the page. I'll need help with the Alpha and VAX parts, I know a little
VAXspeak, but I'm way behind on Alpha. (Don't own one)

    My current plan would go something like this:

index.html
    Systems and Peripherals
 Dedicated page for each system w/Jumper settings for system modules, etc.

        VAX
        MIPS
        Alpha

    DEC branded Cards/Options    w/known specs / OS support

        QBus
        TC
        PCI?

    Monitors

        VRC
        VRT

    Any opionions/additions on this?

    Chris

--
    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."