Subject: Re: What monitors work on 5000/200 box?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/03/2000 06:05:46
----- Original Message -----
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
To: Chris Tribo <t1345@apache.dtcc.edu>
Cc: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>; <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 05:19

> On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Chris Tribo wrote:
>
> > [-- much useful pmax info --]
> >
> > Did I write enough? Hope that helps. I've been contemplating
> > setting up a mini DEC info web page with pictures, settings and info on
> > VAXen and PMAXen when I get the time.
>
> We have some (small) set of pmax and vax info on various pages
> on www.netbsd.org. It would be good if we could expand them -
> might you be interested in the job? :)

We should rename it from a VAX only to a general DEC hardware page.
Most of the hardware is used anyway on nearly all machines.
DEC SCSI disk are the same on VAX/PMAX/ALPHA, there are MIPS on QBUS,
TURBOChannel cards are in MIPS/ALPHA, we use the same monitors, etc ....

just my $ .0005

cheers,
emanuel