Subject: Re: DS5k/240 refuses to boot
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Teichert <ut@netsurf.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/29/1999 20:58:55
Hi!

I still can't netboot my DS5k/240 - the mopd 2.5.3 I found compiled
flawlessly on my linux box, but doesn't get any connections, despite
the fact that the bootpd runs fine. That rules out the network.

>Do you still have you /25 running NetBSD?  I've got a severely hacked up
>mopd that should let you boot the other box.

Could you put the sources on a ftp server? I'd like to leave the /240
diskless.

TIA,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Poliittinen Laulu (Punk Lurex OK),