Subject: Re: pmax WSCONS status
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@apache.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/06/1999 11:22:29
Hi Tohru and others,

	Just to let you know, I got a 5000/25 in for me to play with
yesterday. Its got 16MB, LK 501 (no mouse yet :( ) 2.88MB Floppy and
hopefully will have an RZ25l in it today so I can install on it.
	I know access.bus, ISDN/Audio, the FD, and WSCONS needs
work/testing. Anything I can do to help? I have yet to check in with the
DEC Linux folks about how they managed to get access.bus working happily
(if it is working happily) Maybe I can install DEC Linux and Ultrix 4.5 on
a second RZ25l. Does the 5000/25 have dual bus SCSI? I noticed a SCSI like
connector next to the floppy drive mount, is it another SCSI bus or just a
second connector for the same bus? How is termination handled if it even
is SCSI?

	Chris