Subject: DEFTA TURBOchannel FDDI option card available
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/04/1999 18:01:36
Folks,

I have three DEFTA TURBOchannel FDDI option cards to get rid away from
my junk shelf.  The DEFTA card is supported by NetBSD/alpha and
NetBSD/pmax, and run flawlessly with any TC Alphas or DECstations.
I'm using two of them for daily NetBSD development work.

It's a single slot TC card w/ ST connectors (not MIC) on back.

I will hand them to two persons, in one pair of cards and one single
cards.  If someone wants all of 3, it's also ok to me.  Anyone out
there who wants to obtain them, please let me know with the number of
cards you want to have.   I will give them away free.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology