Subject: PMAG-CA 3W3 connector pins won't make contact
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1999 22:03:40
I'm back for more :)

    My PMAG-CA cards center gold pins are not making contact with the 3W3
cable it seems. When I remove the cable, the pins are fairly deep inside the
connector. I can also tap them right out with my hand if I have it removed.
I tried putting the pins into the cable end and then installing it, but it
hasn't worked for me yet. Is there anything to do for the card? From the
looks of the connector on the card itself, fixing a 3W3 connector is pretty
much out of the question unless someone has a dead PMAG card that I could
scrap the connector off of. This card also has the VRAM expansion installed
so I would very much like to get it working without hardwiring the cable
onto the card. Hopefully the card hasn't been shorted or anything. Any
ideas?

    Chris

--
    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."