Subject: Re: Anonymous FTP
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: coddie <coddie@box43.gnet.pl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/20/1999 17:11:27
Dear friend!

Thank you for your very instructive answer. But firstly: if I'm not sure
what to do with NetBSD, I'm probably not sure with BSD. You should know
it... Secondly: with the same configuration (asterisk on second position
in user line and no login shell defined at the end - I'm talking about password
file) Linux refuses shell connections, NetBSD gives shell without asking
about password. So we are not talking about f... manuals, but about
differences between systems.
And one more thing: before you say anything more - we are talking about
anonymous ftp on DECstation 5000/120 running NetBSD/pmax 1.4, so I
suppose it is not OFF-TOPIC (according to my vision of community).
Regards

Coddie

            LongPlay - Twój LePszy sklep: http://www.lp.pl/
            Znajdziesz w nim PŁYTY WSZYSTKIE (prawie)
 Nowosci, zapowiedzi, alternatywa, klasyka, rock, pop(rostu) - TWOJA MUZYKA