Subject: Re: Memory for DECstation
To: Andrzej W=?iso-8859-1?Q?=f3jkowski_?= <admin@cordef.com.pl>
From: Lord Isildur <isildur@guild.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/03/1999 14:04:20
no, 'regular' SIMMS will not work in this machine. These DECstations use=20
80-pin SIMMS, not the 72-pin SIMMS you're used to seeingin a PC.=20
ebay is an auction house in the US which sells online, and has a low fee
for anybody in the world to list an item with them, and they're pretty
fair at enforcing their rules of conduct, and so lots of people go to ebay
to find things, and lots of people go to ebay to sell things

isildur