Subject: re: Misc Probs with 1.4.1 and Decstation 5000/200
To: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/30/1999 12:17:15

   	Thanks for the datapoint :/ Do you know if there are open PRs
   	on all the issues you've seen?

i don't know.  i tend not to like having a broken terminal, hate restarting
my session, so i don't like to test it much :-)  i do know that there are
remaining issues andy is aware of and i was mostly waiting for progress on
those fronts before trying again (my ELC and IPX are unfortunately still
running 1.4C -- the only headed sparcs i have).

   	Just to clarify - iff the problems were fixed, would you be happy
   	with the rcons stuff being pulled up?

even then i'm hesitant; the rcons changes were massive and extensively.

   	(I'm starting to feel a little guilty about stirring this all up
   	when I won't actually be contributing any of the work to fix it :)

:-)