Subject: Re: PMAGD framebuffer (fwd)
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Peter C. Wallace <pcw@mesanet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/28/1999 17:04:07
I posted this on port-alpha but David Brownlee suggested I post it here
also in case anyone working on PMAX framebuffer support would like to try
their luck on getting TC frambuffer (and X!) support for TC alphas

> As Peter C. Wallace wrote ...
> > I think any TC framebuffer support and especially X support on TC Alphas
> > would be wonderful...
> >
> > Would donated hardware help any developers?
>
> If so, I have a PMAGB-B that I'm willing to donate to the good cause.
> (Meaning somebody really wants to take it on. I run my TC boxes headless
> anyway).
>
> W/
> --
> |   / o / /  _  	 Arnhem, The Netherlands	- Powered by FreeBSD -
> |/|/ / / /( (_) Bulte 	 WWW  : http://www.tcja.nl 	http://www.freebsd.org

ditto,

I am willing to donate a TC Alpha (probably a 3000/400) and a selection of
FBs... (PMAGB-B, PMAG-C, PMAG-E). Probably not willing to ship 3000/400
out of US though (just too heavy...)

Peter Wallace