Subject: Re: Documentation from DEC
To: None <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/25/1999 18:19:18
> Dear list,
>
> I sent the list of wanted documantation Toru compiled to Jeffrey Mogul
> at Compaq. Let's see how this evolves and knock on wood!
>
> Cheers,
> 			       Bernhard

One thought, along the basic premise of preserving the older dying docs,
for history and the hobbyist/educational crowd....

What formats are available for use?  I would think pdf or ps output would
be good, but on some of the older docs, I have no idea of what is the
standard DEC inhouse publishing format.  I would assume they could provide
us a pdf or ps output of some sort.  pdf would probably be the best, or
most versatile, but ps would be fine, too.

But, thanks for your efforts Bernhard, and likewise, kudos to the folks
at DEC, for whatever assistance they may be able to provide.

Bob