Subject: Re: new improved bootblocks
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/25/1999 16:23:27
Simon, I could not figure out what's the point you are talking about
unfortunately; especially how 1st/2nd stage bootblock relates with 'the
new way'.  Is it better to bring this story in reverse, isn't it?

	- the decision we vote
	- why does it matter
	- rationals for vote 'for' or 'against'
	- impacts