Subject: Re: Internal SCSI cable length on 5000/33
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/21/1999 12:42:38
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> >By any chance is there a 2100/3100 equivalent manual about?
>
> There's a slighlty different document for the 2100/3100, and the
> 5000/200 (and some TC option docs; some sketchy, some useful).  Both
> were on the FTP archive at gatekeeper.dec.com.
>
> I think it'd be very nice if we had a copy of those on the NetBSD web
> site, plus a pointer, just in case Compaq takes them away at some
> future date.

	cgd already copied and indexed a lot of docs from gatekeeper
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/dec-docs/index.html#pmax-sys
	If anyone knows of anything else useful on gatekeeper that is
	not in the above dec-docs directory on ftp.netbsd.org, please
	let us know!

	I've added a link to .../dec-docs/index.html#pmax-sys from
	the NetBSD/pmax FAQ :)