Subject: Re: help please
To: None <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/20/1999 21:03:29
Simon,

I followed your instructions and it went quite well, except for
a few little things that I could catch very well because it went
fast off the screen: something related to overwriting some links
(tar.old?) and setting uid's during the MAKEDEV steps.

Now I'm trying to set up X so the system can wake up in X. Are
there any templates or examples for .xinitrc and other
initialization files such as .login and whatever?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,