Subject: Re:5000/1xx Hardware Maintenance Guide
To: Chris <Christoph_Wunder@t-online.de>
From: Bernhard H. Buckel <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/20/1999 00:39:02
Yow!

    Chris> Hi, I just started with a 5000/120 system. Now it would be
    Chris> nice to get a Hardware Maintenance Guide or some other nice
    Chris> documantation about the system.  Who can tell me where to
    Chris> find something like that on the Net ?

Funny, that you're asking - we're just planning to put the
documentation presented at http://decstation.unix-ag.org to the
pmax-port pages. I'll try to get a statement about copyright issues
from DECPAQ tomorrow. I'm rather sure they won't object... So we dn't
have to send people to the "rival's page" ;) Besides: Has anyone
already tried the Linux port? All I got so far was hearsay and my 1Gig
disk is rather crammed...

			       Bernhard

--
      Unix is like a wigwam: No fences, no gates, apache inside.