Subject: RE: What happened to the installation files?
To: port-pmax NetBSD <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Reiner Buehl <Reiner_Buehl@hp.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/19/1999 08:42:51
> >today I tried to get the 1.4.1 installation files but the directory
> >/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.1/hp300/installation seems to be empty on all
> >mirrors! Since this directory should include SYS_INST and miniroot
> >I need the files from there to upgrade my system. What happened to
> >these files?
>
> Use the 1.4 installation files.  They work fine with 1.4.1.

Thanks, I'll try that. Wouldn't it be a good idea to copy these files
to the 1.4.1 directory since some mirrors (at least the German one)
only mirror the last version. I tried to get the files from
ftp.netbsd.org direct but had two transmission aborts tonight. I would
greatly appreciate it if somebody could put them into the 1.4.1 tree
to get them replicated to all the other mirrors.

Regards,
Reiner.