Subject: Re: Free DS3100s + DS5000/20s to good home
To: Peter C. Wallace <pcw@mesanet.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/18/1999 15:23:18
> I have about 6 DS3100s (mono,20M RAM 100M DISK or no DISK) and 4
> DS5000/20s (16MRAM no DISK) free to a good home preferably in the SF bay
> area but I will ship them if you pay shipping costs. Otherwise out they
> go...

One of the folks on the list in Eastern Arizona was looking for a DS3100,
if he is still listening.  It would be easier shipping from there than
from me back here on the floodplains of NC.....(:+}}....

The Pmax distribution runs fine on those critters, although I have had
trouble with prom revisions later than 7.00.  Anyone offhand know why
the Pmax distribution would not run on the DS3100s with the flopppy
upgrades (7.02 or 7.03)?

Bob