Subject: 1.4.1 packages pretty much complete
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/15/1999 00:33:32
Folks,

I've pretty much finished building packages for NetBSD/pmax 1.4.1.  If
there's a binary package that you want that isn't there, it's either
because (a) it has restrictive licensing conditions, (b) it's mark as
not working on mips systems or (c) it failed to build.  I'm looking
through some of class (c) and fixing what I can, so a few more may
appear over the next week or so.

Dan McMahill has also built a few newer packages - the source I was
building off was from early September and I didn't want to get into an
endless cycle of updating new package after new package.

Enjoy.  If you have any problems, please either contact me or sent a
message to port-pmax...

Simon.