Subject: 5100 test kernel.
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/11/1999 00:24:21
Folks,

I've put a 1.4.1ish 5100 test kernel and diskimage on ftp.netbsd.org in
pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/5100test.  There's three files there:

	diskimage.gz		A diskimage for dd'ing onto a disk.
	nfsnetbsd.ecoff.gz	A diskless install kernel.  The
				diskimage.tgz in the 1.4.1 release
				area will work with this kernel.
	kern.tgz		A replacement kern set with a 5100
				capable kernel.

There were some changes to the serial support routines that also affect
the 2100/3100 and 5000/200 - if there's anyone who can test either
the diskimage or the kernel in kern.tgz on these machines that has a
graphics display, that'd be great!  We need to test on these machines
before we can pull the support for 5100's into the 1.4 stable tree.

Any questions, please get back to me.

Simon.