Subject: Re: huh?
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/04/1999 08:48:36
}> that IS what I had originally until I saw the example in the man
}> pages...and there was no mention of the exported mountpoints being
}> on different partitions being an issue...

}Perhaps you should submit a gnats report with a diff!

From the 2nd paragraph in the exports man page:
     Each line in the file (other than comment lines that begin with a #)
     specifies the mount point(s) and export flags within one local server
     filesystem for one or more hosts.

Ok, that doesn't say it's an issue, but it does say it's one filesystem
per line.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu