Subject: Re: Is this just the way it is with 1.4 Pmax?
To: wb2oyc <wb2oyc@bellatlantic.net>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/02/1999 18:53:26
On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, wb2oyc wrote:

> >  Also, I think the install filesystem includes a termcap file which has
> >the rcons termcap in it.
> >
> I do have a termcap...but rcons isn't there...It came from the base.tgz
> I would think...but, why doesn't it have rcons then?  I wonder where this
> friend of mine that burnt the CD I have got this from?

  I don't think rcons was added to the termcap source until after 1.4.1
was released (which is why I suggested getting the -current termcap.src
file from ftp.netbsd.org).  The install miniroot has a termcap that just
contains the rcons entry so that sysinst can use curses during
installation or upgrades.

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant