Subject: Re: Is this just the way it is with 1.4 Pmax?
To: Andy Doran <ad@netbsd.org>
From: wb2oyc <wb2oyc@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/02/1999 09:15:35
Andy,

>You could try 'sun-il' and see how that works.

ok, I'll try it and let you know if it does the trick..actually, I'll try
it right now, since the pmax is sitting right next to this old Mac that
I use for my email...

ooopps!  yes, that did fix the scrolling in vi at the console...but,
unfortunately I hit the remove key on the DEC keyboard...and poof!  Blew
up, seg fault, core dump...and for a few seconds I could't get anything
from it...got the prompt back, but the only keys that do anything is
Ctrl-C
which just gives me a newline apparently...Return does nothing...and I
can't type any alpha character either....

holy cow!

but it did fix that scroll issue in vi...even the Next key gave me the

:)
Paul