Subject: My DEC docs page back open for maintenance...
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org, port-vax@netbsd.org,>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/15/1999 23:53:33
FYI:

After about two and a quarter years of non-maintenance, I've started
maintaining my DEC docs page again.  (I stopped maintaining it when
I went to work for DEC^WDigital^WCompaq to try to avoid any possible
nasty complications.  I've been away from Digital for over a year now,
and some people have pointed me at some documents they thought should
go up, so...)

The page is currently located at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/dec-docs/index.html

and contains information about: the Alpha Architecture, Alpha systems,
Digital Semiconductor chips and Evaluation Boards, DECstation and
TurboChannel documentation, and some documentation about some random
DEC busses.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for documents that should be
listed, please provide me a brief description and a URL from which the
document can be grabbed.  (If the document isn't available on-line and
you think it's worth listing anyway, then I need a lot more
information... get in touch.)

cgd