Subject: Booting DS3100 from a floppy for installation?????
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/31/1999 12:18:01
Someone mentioned to me that it was possible to boot/install NetBSD pmax
from a floppy, if I asked around for the right floppy image.....

If this is so, can anyone tell me from whence I can ftp said floppy?

I just put together a 3100 from a dumpster dive that has an RX33 floppy
and can install some RZ24 HD's or maybe even a couple of RZ26's, depending
upon how good the dumpster diving is this week.  It would be nice to
get a reasonable NBSD-1.4.1 install on it, if possible.  I would prefer
to use a floppy boot, if that is also possible.

Any insights, pointers, suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Bob