Subject: VR320 monitor <-> PMAG-?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher <c.preston@chemistry.uq.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/28/1999 10:36:49
Hi everyone,

I'm a bit confused. I've just borrowed a VR320 DEC monitor (wow, they're
heavy!!). I tried it with (a borrowed!) PMAG-B in my 5000/260. The sync
rates were not right.

I note that Toru said ... [1]
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-pmax/1998/08/22/0001.html

This would suggest this monitor/card combination should work (?).
Alternatively, would a PMAGB-B work better?

If not, would anyone in Australia (preferably), have a spare
PMAG-somethingthatworks that they would be willing to sell me for a
reasonable rate?

cheers
Chris.

[1]

--
Christopher Preston
Chemistry Department, The University of Queensland