Subject: DEC-Stuff to give away
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Moll <kvedulv@kvedulv.chiemgau.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/26/1999 20:51:27
Warning: This is a message in MIME format. Your mail reader does not
support MIME. Some parts of this message will be readable as plain text.
To see the rest, you will need to upgrade your mail reader. Following are
some URLs where you can find MIME-capable mail programs for common platforms:

  Amiga............: YAM          http://www.yam.ch/
  Unix.............: Metamail     ftp://ftp.bellcore.com/nsb/
  Windows/Macintosh: Eudora       http://www.qualcomm.com/

General info about MIME can be found at:

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/mail/mime-faq/top.html

--BOUNDARY.2018206184.3

Hi there,

I have some stuff(mostly original DIGITAL) to give away:

12 SCSI-Cables, about 40cm/16" long, crooked connectors, Centronics
1  SCSI-Cable, about 1m/40" long, Centronics
2  Ethernet(AUI)-Loopback-Connectors
2  Transceivers AUI<->BNC
1  Mouse(non-Puck), Order number VSXXX-GA
4  Connector-Blocks to connect Keyboard and Mouse to the Main-Unit, Part
   number 17-02640-01
2 SCSI-Cables for DEC 2100(I presume), female 68pin-mini-SubD -> Centronics

Make me an offer. I live in Germany, so shipping-costs to non-European Areas
will be quite high :-(((.

SeeYa
--
 Fax  :  +49 89 66617 26912