Subject: Re: MI z8530 serial driver
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/15/1999 11:39:41
MI ZS driver for IOASIC DECstations are still waiting for scratch-built
code in MI area.

TC Alpha and IOASIC DECstation have not-well-integrated efforts for MI
ZS, which has severe caveat partly due to accumlated bozos of MI ZS (it
started from Sun3) and tricky wiring of the Digital hardwares.  I've
heard that Mattias Drochner was using his 3MAX+ with the combination
of NWSCONS sfb and zskbd/zsmouse.   I believe in that current code base
resides in dev/dec/{zskbd.c,zsmouse.c} are made of a wacked idea, though.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology