Subject: Re: PMAG-DA xserver source
To: None <mark.rewis@lmco.com>
From: Andy Doran <ad@fionn.sports.gov.uk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/09/1999 12:39:47
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/ad/Xpxpmax.tgz. I'm going to start
working on this in a couple of months if I get the time & the machine.
Drop into xsrc/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/netbsd/pmax, then rename Xpxpmax
directory to px, then hack the Xserver Imakefile and NetBSD.cf to
build it. I can't offer much more help right now.

This will not work for the PMAG-D without some kernel mods. Currently
only 'works' for the PMAG-C.

- ad