Subject: Re: Some hardware questions ..
To: Andreas Kotes <count@linux.de>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/03/1999 00:10:46
Andreas Kotes wrote:

> > > - if I wanted to use the PMAG-CA (PX)-card, would someone be so nice and
> > >   build a install or nfs kernel for netbooting for me? I'd like to use
> > >   1.4 and don't really want to track current
> >
> > IIRC, the `install' snapshot Simon built and put on the FTP server
> > (which added iso9660) includes PMAG-C support.
>
> the one from NetBSD/arch/pmax/1.4cdfs/install.gz? I tried, this one didn't
> work.

Unfortunately this is true - the new kernels are _exactly_ the same as
1.4 except for "options CD9660" in the install/ramdisk kernel config
file.

Are there any px patches about for 1.4?  I'm a little swamped at work
and haven't seen any go by, but if there are some about I can build a
new install kernel with px support.

Simon.