Subject: Re: Mounting CD in 1.4 [ and other things ]
To: None <mrewis5@swbell.net>
From: Andy Doran <ad@fionn.sports.gov.uk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/30/1999 17:28:35
On Sun, 30 May 1999 mrewis5@postoffice.swbell.net wrote:

> Just got the new diskimage.. It works great!  Got 1.4 installed and
> recompiled with the pmax DMAG-DA unsupported patch.  It appears to be
> doing equally as well!!!

You mean the patch works?! Wow... Well, maybe a link should go up on the
NetBSD/pmax homepage, now that it's 'tested'.

> Is there any online docs for configuring the X11R6 that comes with the
> PMAX 1.4 distribution?  Also is there a config tool like xf86config for
> the same?

This is where it gets tricky. There is an Xserver in development for the
PMAG-C and PMAG-D, however being the responsible person, a) I don't
physically have access to the source right now, and b) performance really,
really sucks.

- ad