Subject: Re: Mounting CD in 1.4 [ and other things ]
To: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mark rewis <mark.rewis@lmco.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/27/1999 06:46:06
The system replies as such when at the the mini-root prompt:

# mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/rz6c /mnt2
mount_cd9660: : Operation not supported by device

Also this is the response when using sysinst:

rz6 does not contain the mandatory installation sets
 base.tgz and kern.tgz.  Are you sure you'e got the right directory?

Once again I can mount the CDROM with the above CD in my i386 1.3.3 machine
and could mount it in my pmax 1.3.3 box.

Rewis