Subject: Re: Mounting CD in 1.4 [ and other things ]
To: None <mark.rewis@lmco.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/26/1999 23:09:51
[[ sysinst load from CD for 1.4 failed ]]

If you get out of sysinst and type:

	# mount /dev/rz6c /mnt2
	# ls /mnt2

What do you get?  I _think_ that sysinst will append "pmax/binary/sets"
to the path, so you shouldn't need to add anything for the directory
path for the CDROM.  If you get stuck, one option is to mount the CDROM
on /mnt2 (sysinst uses /mnt for the filesystems on the new disk) and
then choose "Install from mounted directory" and tell it to look in
/mnt2/pmax/binary/sets.

I haven't done a 1.4 install from CD, so if you let me know what works
I'll make sure that either the release notes or sysinst gets fixed for
1.4.1 (or 1.5 or whatever's next).

Simon.