Subject: Re: Is PMAGB-EA supported?
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Andrew Doran <ad@fionn.sports.gov.uk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/24/1999 10:24:37
The PX reports itself as a PMAG-CA, whereas the entire PXG family
reports itself as PMAG-DA. I don't know where PMAGB-EA comes from
though, since the option is called a PMAG-E.

The differences between each PXG are trivial, so having a single
option name makes sense. Basically:

	o number of VDACs
	o SRAM size (128kB/256kB)
	o presense of each buf. type,  # planes in said buffers

- ad