Subject: re: should i be worried?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/24/1999 16:37:59

   > i just saw this on my (reasonbly -current) pmax (260) console:
   >
   > login: CPU memory read ECC error at 0x054fa640
   >    ECC 0x8400eda6

   If the machine didn't panic, then it was a corrected error.  If you only
   get one every now and then, I wouldn't worry too much - that's why you
   pay good money for ECC memory :-).  I used to get about half a dozen or

pay?  :-)

mmmm, ECC ...

   so of these a day a whiles back on one machine and swapped the module
   after a while just to shut it up, but it still worked fine.

   > should i be worried?

   Nah....

this is good.  it has 192MB ram and i'd hate to lose some  :)

.mrg.