Subject: Re: packages for 1.4?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/11/1999 21:44:42
Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Anyone with a 260 running 1.4_BETA who can build some packages over
> the next 1.5 days?

A 5900-260 with 1.4 ok? :-)  The real 1.4 should be available now
(although not announced).  If someone else can try it in the next 24
hours that'd be good!

> I've gotten emacs built (the config file needs a
> mipsel-*-netbsd as well as mips-*-netbsd entry) and I'm building perl,
> but my /150 isnt that fast, compared to a /260. :)
>
> Simon?  Did you have any packages built?

I've started building some packages and got a few uploaded to
ftp.netbsd.org.  I've most of devel, lang, sysutils and shells build,
and editors and kde will be after that.  I'm hoping to have pretty much
everything that will build built in the next 48 hours...

Simon.