Subject: Re: packages for 1.4?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Kotes <count@flatline.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/11/1999 10:30:13
Hi!

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Anyone with a 260 running 1.4_BETA who can build some packages over
> the next 1.5 days?  I've gotten emacs built (the config file needs a
> mipsel-*-netbsd as well as mips-*-netbsd entry) and I'm building perl,
> but my /150 isnt that fast, compared to a /260. :)

My system is even slower ;)

> anyone else got other priorities (other than kde)?

Hmm, perhaps Gnome (*duck*), surely apache, php3, mysql, sudo and the
amanda-client .. would be nice if someone could compile them, I can't
switch to 1.4 yet, its a production system I can't loose a minute...

   the Count

--
  -= Andreas Kotes - mailto:count@flatline.de - Questions? Just ask =-
 -= Micro$oft has a Year 2000 problem. I am part of it. I use NetBSD =-