Subject: change name of dec_kn02_subr.c
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/06/1999 14:34:25
Hi, Everyone.

I'm planning to change the name of a certain file.

	dec_kn02_subr.c		->	dec_3min_subr.c

The file contains routines for 'memory control ASIC' which is common
across 3MIN and MAXINE.  On the other hand, dec_3max_subr.c has
similar routines for 3MAX and 3MAX+.  'dec_kn02_subr.c' is somehow a
misleading or ambiguous name because 'kn02' is the name of 3MAX
processor while 3MIN and MAXINE have 'kn02ba' and 'kn02ca' processors
respectively.

Unless I get any objections, I will change the name in few days.
Please speak out if any of you have comments to this action.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology