Subject: Re: 1.4_BETA X sets available
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/26/1999 12:29:42
>> From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
>>
>> Argh. I have a TC MFB but not the monitor to go with it.
>
> I'm downloading the 1.4_BETA snapshot now and will try it on my
> 5000/133 with TC mfb.  It will take a few more hours to download, so I
> probably won't have any results until tomorrow or the next day.

Does anyone out there have an excess video cable good with PMAG-A MX
(for mfb driver).  I was given one MX by a kind guy, but could have
little time to search local electronics stores to find out a right
connector and a cable with it.  MX has a radio/anttena style srewed
BNC somehow like 10B5 coax cable and no video cable of mine does not
match with it.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology