Subject: How to classify PMAGB-B cards?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Teichert <ulrich.teichert@gmx.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/05/1999 16:23:00
Hi!

I know that there are many different PMAGB-B cards for DECStations
(from the fine http-sites netbsd.org looks after, thanks ;-),
but how to distinguish between them?
In my 5000/25 is one which only has the PMAGB-B outside. On it are
two clock chips: 119.842 MHZ and 130.803 MHZ, one BT459KPF135 Ramdac
and RAM chips on one TurboChannel card. I don't have any manuals
despite the various bits I found on the net.

Does anybody know what model I have?

TIA,
Uli

BTW: has anybody a LK501 keyboard and matching mouse (VSXXX-BB)
which he wants to get rid of ;-?
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Spanish Bombs (The Clash), Windy (The