Subject: PMAGB-B HX option cards giveaway
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/27/1999 14:39:24
I've got two PMAGB-B 'HX' 8bit depth color framebuffer TURBOchannel
option cards.  They are tested good and need nice home to live.
I'll will ship each of them to anywhere in this globe.  I'll wait
replies until next Monday 10:00 JST, and then send a message candinates
telling how to choose winners.

Here is the short describtion of the hardware.

PMAGB-B 'HX' TURBOchannel option card has the unique features to
re-define the bottom line of 'smart' framebuffer.  It's equipped with
SFB ASIC which provides very-simple-but-versatile hardware
accelaration optimized for Xservers.  The designers say the amount of
instrutions in HX optimized pixel rendering is less than the half of
dumb color framebuffer (CX).  The original SFB design was so succesful
that the design was improved and evolved into later generations of
Digital video subsystems.  See also;
http://www.research.digital.com/wrl/projects/Graphics/graphics.html
for futher details.

Tohru Nishimura
Information Technology Centre
Nara Institute of Science and Technology