Subject: Re: additional devices...
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Megan <mbg@world.std.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/24/1999 07:55:38
I have one of the AV01B (Lo-Fi) boards and the external box (DECaudio)
that I would be willing to *loan* to someone if they are interested
in working on support for NetBSD...  (I also recently got another of
the AV-series boards for turbo channel, but the number didn't stick
with me, so I can't mention it here)...

I also have a PMAG-D, PMAG-E, PMAG-J, DEFZA and DEFTA that I would
be willing to loan as well... so long as I get them back...

					Megan Gentry
					Former RT-11 Developer

| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL   | Internet (work): gentry!zk3.dec.com |
| Unix Support Engineering Group |          (home):  mbg!world.std.com |
| Compaq Computer Corporation    | addresses need '@' in place of '!'  |
| 110 Spitbrook Rd. ZK03-2/T43   | URL:     http://world.std.com/~mbg/ |
| Nashua, NH 03062               | "pdp-11 programmer - some assembler |
| (603) 884 1055                 |  required." - mbg                   |