Subject: Re: NetBSD/pmax 'hardware' description
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/24/1999 17:36:46
Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> So, basically, if you have a pmax with only a RZ23, someone's stolen your
> other disk, you didn't complain loud enough when you bought the machine,
> or you have a _very_ early system.  The former is probably the most likely.

I wasn't here when all the 3100's and early 5000/120's were purchased
(I think) around '91, but we bought them as "diskless" clients.  When I
started here in early '93, we were still buying /125's and /133's with
RZ23L until they were dropped (and then RZ24Ls until they were dropped
and so on)...

Simon.