Subject: rcons
To: None <jonathan@dsg.standford.edu>
From: Andy Doran <ad@psn.ie>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/04/1999 02:04:35
I've written support into rcons for using wsdisplay_emulups (as yet
untested). Basically it just checks to see if the ops are there, and uses
them in lieu of the raster code. This is hovering dangerously between
a hack and real solution, but I'm working on the premise that it'll go
away RSN. Should this be #ifdef pmax, or more along the lines of
#ifdef RCONS_MAGICAL_NEW_FEATURE. Hrm...

If you feel that it's OK, the next step is to figure out how to pass
the information to rcons. Adding a separate rcons_init() type thingy
is easy, but the fbio code is a little more difficult. Perhaps
if the card is PMAX_FBTYPE_PX (Ick... it's not a FB) we could deference
a struct containg the needed bits.

Andy.