Subject: Re: issues with DECstation 5100/125
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Ashley Campbell <ponty@shellyeah.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/26/1999 11:03:24
Thanks for the help. I ended up dragging the two RZ55 drives out of one of
my 3100s' SCSI enclosure. Those booted properly. It's impressive just how
transparent the hardware change was. Dino III is exactly the same as Dino
I (save the higher resolution PMAGB-BA).

Thanks for the help. Now I love my DECstations even more.

-Ashley
 http://dino.res.cmu.edu