Subject: Re: sys/lib/libsa: Cleanup and making stuff "smaller".
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: None <drochner@zel459.zel.kfa-juelich.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/24/1999 13:14:16
simonb@telstra.com.au said:
> > I can put my stuff up for FTP somewhere if you want.
> Yes, please!

I've put it to
zelof1.zel.kfa-juelich.de:/pub/NetBSD/bootcode/pmax-netboot.tar.gz

It does probably not compile out-of-the box anymore due
to header file rearrangements, but should be easy to do.

> At this stage, I disagree with this ("easily be called by a macro").  I
> can't see a single place where I can say "#define bzero(a, b) memset(a,
> 0, b)" that will affect all of libsa/libkern.  Proof the contrary gladly
> accepted :-)

Perhaps a hook to an md include file should be added
to "stand.h". One could expand printf() and other
PROM supplied functions into indirect calls without need
for assembler stubs then.

best regards
Matthias